Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The It Guy


A tag from Teacher Nani. I was bored and needed an update on my blog. So have fun reading and if you did this, tell me, kay?
1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
In my eyes is already enough. Tak la sampai tahap Chace Crawford hot or yang setaraf dengannya.


2. Smart?
A MUST


3. Preferred age?
He could be of my age. A few years older is also nice.


4. Preferred height?
Taller than me. I wear heels.


5. How about sense of humor?
Mesti Wajib ada good sense of humor. I like to laugh after all.


6. How about piercings?
No. Reject awal-awal


7. Accepts you for who you are?
Yes.

8. Pink hair?
Really? No.


9. Mushy or no?
Uhh... No comment.


10. Thin or fat?
Medium or well built. Buff is also nice. ngee~~

11. Black, Brown, Yellow or White (skin color)?
Doesn't matter.

12. Long hair or short hair?
Also, doesn't matter if it accentuates your face/skin/body.


13. Plastic or metal?
Flesh.


14. Smells good?
Yang penting you shower, brush you teeth and/or shave everyday. A little bit of perfume is also nice.


15. Smoker?
NO. It might look hot but cardio and lung diseases is not. Oh, and i don't want that teeth to turn black.


16. Drinker?
NO. I want you to actually be sane when you're talking to me.


17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Maybe not. Too innocent.


18. Muscular?
In brains and bank accounts, yes. I'm not the lending kind, so he should have his own vault to squeeze. Built, too. Just not excessively, tho.


19. Plays piano?
That's cool, but if you cant, I'm ok.


20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
I find guitarists and bassists really HOT, but if you can't play, I'm cool.


21. Plays violin?
Uhh... See 19


22. Sings very well?
If you can sing, you better sing to me! If you can't, you're safe.


23. Vain?
A little bit of vanity wouldn't hurt anyone
.


24. With glasses?
I don't mind.


25. With braces?
NO.


26. Shy type?
Um, I'm kinda outspoken, but I'm cool with shy. But not EXTREMELY shy.


27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
Good boy. I'm already a rebel.


28. Active or passive?
Active. Duh.


29. Tight or bomb?
I don't understand.


30. Singer or dancer?
Both. But I won't mind if he's neither.


31. Stunner?
Yes. But if you can't stun anyone. Stunning me alone is already enough.


32. Hiphop?
I like hip hop music, but i don't do hip hop guys. I mean, what's with all that bling?


33. Earrings?
NO. Gay much.


34. Mr/Ms. count-my-exes-until-you-drop?
What? No. Look out for the future, not the past.


35. Dimples?
Great. Kalau tak de pon tak pe.


36. Bookworm?
YES. Kalau tak boleh jadi bookworm pon, baca paper pon ok la...

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
It's ok but I don't do bad, stupid jiwang, ok?


38. Playful?
Hahahahah!! Yes.


39. Flirt?
Hahaha! As long as it's with me, let the flirting begin!! hehe....


40. Poem writer?
Umm... No, I like straight-forward guys.


41. Serious?
Not all the time.


42. Campus crush?
That dude already has a girlfriend.


43. Painter?
YES.


44. Religious?
YES. But the basics pon sudah cukup.


45. Someone who likes to tease people?
As long as no one gets hurt and nothing over the top.


46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
Computer games. I'm already an internet freak.


47. Speaks 20 languages?
REALLY?! THAT'S SO COOL!! But i've never even met ANYONE that can speaks 20 languages. So, 2 languages is also acceptable.


48. Loyal or faithful?
BOTH.


49. Good kisser?
hehe. *nods shyly*


50. Loves children?
Yes. I like kids.

2 comments: