Sunday, November 28, 2010

A letter to Ipoh White Coffee.


Dear Ipoh White Coffee,
       
        I have never like caffeinated drinks, except for tea. Heck, I don't really like coke. But, yesterday you turn my life upside down. I woke up at the usual 12 noon. Breakfast today was fried kuey tiow. Yaayy!!! So, I went to the kitchen to make my morning drink. If you must know my morning drinks are usually milk, hot chocolate or juice. But, I saw you inside the jar containing the usual choco I drink. Odd. There was never coffee mix inside THAT jar. So, out of curiosity i started mixing you with 200ml of hot water in my favorite mug. Ahh.. you smelt nice. Different than your best friends Nescafe and Kopi O'. They smelt strong. Pungent sometimes. So i brought you and my plate of kuey tiow to my pc desktop. So I started eating my kuey tiow. Then I took a sip. I braced for the strong off-putting taste of you caffeine drinks. The bitterness hit my tongue and after you slid down my throat, the sensation on my tongue and throat was AWESOME! So I started drinking the whole thing while I updated my facebook status. Then I debated with Toushiro. He said you were no match for his neighbor's iced tea. Hah! I know you were waaaaaayyyy better. I loved you so much that I drank another cup when I got home. Then the caffeine was really starting to kick in. I slept like 6 in the morning. But as what Katy Perry said in her song Teenage Dream, 'the way you turn me on, I can't sleep. Well, you didn't turn me on(haha) but you did make me feel good. So I look forward to our next meeting. Until then, friend.


                                                                                                   xoxo
                                                                                                  Nadz



No comments:

Post a Comment