Monday, December 20, 2010

BOOKS.


No. This is not about comic fiesta. I'm gonna do a tag from Teacher Nani. She tagged me like a long time ago. I was gonna do it but then December happened. So here's the tag. Comic Fiesta will be the next post. I promise!


Hardcover or paperback? Why?
If there's no paperback available, I'll take hardcover. But
honestly, who doesn't like hardcover?


If I were to own a book shop I would call it –
Can't find an answer for this one but I'd  say.... Pages... hehe..


My favourite quote from a book (name it) is –
Heh, easy. Although its from a manga. HETAL
IA
Austria: I'm gonna show you how angry I am with this piano. *plays an epic piano number* Do you understand now?
Germany: Your anger is Chopin? 
LOL!!


The author (alive or deceased) I would love to have lunch with would be –
SO MANY!! J.K Rowling. L.J Smith. C.S Lewis. Shakespeare. James Patterson. Richard Castle. Haha.. I'm just kidding on the last one though.


If I was going to a deserted island and could only bring one book, except from the SAS survival guide, it would be –
Al-Quran. Oh come on, there's no way I'm gonna live that long on a deserted island. I'm no Robinson Crusoe. 



I would love someone to invent a bookish gadget that –
Hmm... I like a book best when its just a book, but I would say something that could show holographic illustrations. By holographic, I mean bad-ass 3D realistic moving pictures.


The smell of an old book reminds me of –
Smart people. It shows that the book has been read by so many people because its that good.


If I could be the lead character in a book (mention the title), it would be –
I should be funny, super smart and pretty(hey, Its my book). I should have powers. I kick evil in the ass. Title? I don't know... Leave me comment.


The most overestimated book of all time is –
Sophie Kinsella's Confessions of a Shopaholic. Scratch that the whole series is BS.

I hate it when a book –
As much as a book pisses me off. I could never hate a book. Sorry..


Click the comment button below. See you on my next post! *hugs reader and dashes away*

4 comments:

  1. nicely done.

    *likes*

    ok yeah, Pages sounds nice.

    about your book... hm.

    I think Nadiah and The Shopaholic sounds nice. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I shall kick the asses of all shopaholics until they know how to control they're spending?

    sound cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. revolutionized idea. i like it. XD i'll help you with the drafting of the plot. haha.

    ReplyDelete