Sunday, December 19, 2010

I.Had.To


Ok guys. I forgot to tell you. I have tons of things to show you but I cant just post some of those things on Facebook. Ya wanna know why? *points at readers* You are the only people are awesome enough to see and understand what I'm saying. Yeah, you people are awesome!! So anywaaayyy, I'm tired from Comic Fiesta and grocery shopping, but its totally worth it. I'm gonna blab about Comic Fiesta on the next post. But. These pictures are too funny to hold back, so I HAVE to blog about it. Here goes: 
*Warning, the following pictures may cause you to laugh uncontrollably. Nadiah will not be held responsible if any gut-busting, floor-rolling and laughing your ass off happens*


My daddy says she killed vampires. Sometimes, I do too..

I just loved this one. ;)

...

Snape.

My history teacher wont be pleased... 80

FAIL!!


It works everywhere.

Have you ever heard of school?


Till then!! Sayonara!!!

4 comments:

  1. i believe you had fun there. =) and these images are fun! i especially like the harry potter ones. haha. but it's petrificus totalus. not totalis. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, i noticed that too. Pfft...
    yes i did have fun. my mom was giving me weird looks cuz i was laughing so hard at these pics.
    i liked the simple logic most.

    ReplyDelete