Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm.Not.Dead

Okay, I'm gonna try keep this short. So as all of Malaysia knows, School started like three weeks ago. Yea, yea... I know what you're thinking. That's why I'm posting this. Starting this year, my school is running a cyber cafe so I'll be updating more often, if I'm not busy, la. In form three, everything, and I mean EVERYTHING is moving fast. I already did two history quizzes, one math quiz and finished the whole Sirah section for Islamic studies. Teacher Nani is already looking for a new male public speaker. She looked and sounded a little stressed out. Well, all I can do is just pray that at least ONE of the new juniors I'm gonna have is kick-ass at english. *sigh* It's only three weeks and I'm already tired. A little confused sometimes. On the bright side, my roommates are AWESOME!! Seri's stupid jokes are what you need on a stressful day. Soffi keeps the three of us grounded. Saniah is like icing on the cake! Haha. Well, I got to go. School calls. Sayonara!

1 comment:

  1. haha...stupid jokes????hey....jokes2 aku g skola kowt....pndai kowt jokes2 aku tuh....

    ReplyDelete