Wednesday, February 23, 2011

QUICK!



Updates?! Activity week was AWESOME! The only downside of it is that I got darker. Well, actually that's not really a bad thing since I have much more in common with Fang(pic) now. *sigh* Anyways, activity week was well, tiring. And being a senior just makes it much more worse. All in all, it was worth it. My choral speaking team came in first. Though we were neck in neck with topaz. I'm so proud of our choral speakers. We were had guidance only from Ipin and Kak Sabrina. Man, I love you guys.  My sports house, DELIMA won lots of gold and silver medals. But so did topaz. Competition was tight with topaz this year. But in the end, we held the title of this years CHAMPION!! Well, that was last week. Now, its back to  school. Just finished a quiz on algebra. Mid-terms are coming and my algebra is still rusty. *sigh* Better go get that homework going. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment